Sunday, March 15, 2009

Blake's 1st tooth!

Thursday, March 12th Blake finally had his first tooth cut through. When looking at him it is on the bottom, and the middle on on the right side. While I knew this was going to be coming for a while because he has been drooling so much, it is still hard to believe that it is finally happening! I have to double check with Luke, but I think he just missed it. :( He left Wednesday afternoon and I noticed the tooth tryin to come through on Wednesday night. I can't wait for him to come home and see it now! From the looks of things, Blake's other front bottom tooth may be coming in soon too. I will keep you posted when it comes through!

Here is a picture of his tooth. I know it is kind of hard to see but that is the best picture I could get.

No comments: