So I normally don't enter contests because I don't have the time and I don't want my information sold. I was watching The Ellen DeGeneres Show and she had where you could enter to win a free TV. I decided I might as well check it out. I made sure that they wouldn't sell my information and then decided to enter. Well I guess it paid off because I recieved a phone call today and I WON A FREE 26" TELEVISION!! I can't believe it! I don't even remember the brand name. I was just so excited to get the call. I was even watching Ellen's show when I got the call at 11:25am. I am still waiting for them to email me the form I need to sign since this is such a highly priced item. I will let you all know when it arrives!
No comments:
Post a Comment