I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Ours was nice and relaxing. Luke unfortunately had to work Christmas Eve because of an intense inspection that took place in the beginning of January at his office. We had Toby a friend of ours from Luke's work and our neighbor Gary over for dinner Christmas Eve. It was very nice to have someone to share our big meal with. I try to make it like my mom does so I feel more like I am at home. We have a nice ham dinner with all of the fixings. This year we were even blessed enough to have snow for our Christmas. Christmas morning Brooke had fun opening all of her gifts. We all sat around the tree. I helped Blake with his gifts. We decided to go and see a movie, as we found out many other families like to do on Christmas Day as well. We went to see Marley and Me. I thought it would be a great movie since it was supposed to be funny and it had an adorable dog. Little did I know there were also sad moments, and I spent probably about the second half of the movie crying. All in all it was an amazing movie and really made me think. It made us realize how much our pets mean to us and how much we mean to each other. Here are some pictures from our Christmas.

Our Christmas Tree

The Erickson Family - Christmas Eve 2008
Brooke with Blake in his Santa suit.
Blake w/the tree.

Blake looking cute in his "My first Christmas" Santa suit.
No comments:
Post a Comment